Present Perfect by Betz White ~ Blog Tour!
I am so excited to share with you today the start of the official Blog Tour for Present Perfect (Interweave/F+W) , a new book written by Betz White! Today through October 21 guest bloggers will be sharing a variety of projects from the book, custom sewn and ready to share with you.
My stop on the tour will be next Monday, October 13th. I am going to share not 1, but 2 versions of the Gentlemen’s Travel Case. Think of it as a his-and-hers!
The start things off, Sew Mama Sew is offering a free excerpt project from the book as well as two chances to win a copy of the book! Click on the link to head over and download the adorable project and enter for a chance to win!
- Sew Mama Sew– Make & Bake Apron excerpt – Mon, 10/6
- Stacy Sews– Falling Leaves Appliquéd Placemats – Tue, 10/7
- House on Hill Road– Hot Mitt House & Tea Towel Set – Wed, 10/8
- A Happy Stitch– Sweet Life Pillow – Thu, 10/9
- Sew Sweetness– Wool Courier Bag – Fri, 10/10
- Raspberry Sunshine– Gentlemen’s Travel Case – Mon, 10/13
- Pink Chalk Fabrics– Pasha Pleated Clutch – Tue, 10/14
- The Long Thread– Eye Candy Glasses Case – Wed, 10/15
- Made with Moxie– Cargo Tablet Sleeve – Send finished book – Thu, 10/16
- Bijou Lovely– Coffee Cash Coin Pouch – Fri, 10/17
New and Little
- Flax and Twine– Forest Friends Finger Puppets – Mon, 10/20
- Imagine Gnats– Bib, Rattle & Burp Baby Set – Tue, 10/21
If you would like to read more information and see some wonderful pictures from the book, head over to Betz’s blog today to check it out! Happy Sewing, Cindy