I have been so busy cutting fabric and making bags for the shop I forgot to check my Bloglovin’ feed the past week! Oh my gosh did I find a ton of great posts! So to clear my feed and to save the links (besides pinning them) I thought I’d share my favorites with you today. Here they are:
- Cape Scarf Tutorial by Delia Creates – If you follow me on Instagram, you’ll see that my town got almost 30″ of snow the past few days. Bullseye of the storm! This tutorial came at a perfect time. A must try.
- TinyHouse.net – OK, totally not craft or sewing related but I have a tiny obsession with these tiny house shows and sites. This is one of my favorites.
- Puppy (fabric) Pouch Tutorial – I’ve shared this site before and I’ll share it again. Japanese sewing and craftsmanship is a big inspiration to me, and Kokka is a favorite of mine. Always a pleasure to read.
- Milk Carton Coin Purse – SewCanShe has been doing some great Pinterest “Mystery Solved” types of tutorials on her site recently. So fun to read and I can only imagine the patience she needed. This is a Milk Carton (plastic!!) coin purse free pattern. Coolness!
- T-Shirt Change Mat – Dog Under My Desk – My kids are older now so this really doesn’t apply to me, but I love the use of an old t-shirt and foam to make a unique changing mat.
- Creativebug Bagmaking/Patternmaking class?!?! Yes please! Nicole Mallalieu of You Sew Girl fame has a new bagmaking class on Creativebug that looks good. I didn’t know it, but she has quite a few more bagmaking classes there too.
That cape scarf tutorial is calling my name…..See ya later!