With our move coming up in a little more than two weeks, I have stopped working on large projects and patterns and am trying to stick to small WIP’s. This project is one I’ve been working on for a few weeks here and there, but it’s finally starting to come together and I’m really happy with how it looks!
All I’ve been doing is cutting squares and rectangles of various sizes and sewing them together. Yup. That’s all. A few turns and more stitching and I get a few more blocks. The larger blocks all vary in size, but after a good press I add them to the pile and continue on.
Yesterday I got to a point where my stack of squares looked ready to stitch together again. So I matched up these smaller block, trimmed where I needed and this is what appeared:
Right now the largest piece is 36″ x 36″ in size. I have a little more fabric left to cut up and piece, so we’ll see what size I end up with! All the fabric is from JoAnn’s and the linen is from my stash of Robert Kaufman. Love just love this linen!